The transforming global political landscape – what's the strategic impact? - Date TBC
The global business landscape has experienced significant political and economic shift in recent years, unsettling capital markets and impacting on investor returns.
China, Trump and Brexit were key themes at Davos 2017 and with these influential markets undergoing profound changes, there is the potential for considerable ongoing impact on organisations; whether they trade internationally, face global competition, employ talent across the world or seek investment from international parties.
- What does this wider geopolitical landscape mean for the growth of businesses?
- What’s the impact on investment and strategic decisions?
- Choosing location based on regulatory favourability in terms of tax and R&D has always been a key decision factor, but is regime shopping becoming more important?
- With more choice and freedom due to changing business and employment models, is it becoming more difficult to decide?
- What are the new drivers for decisions and what are the factors that need to be in companies decision matrices?
This roundtable session will provide an opportunity to discuss the implication of these global drivers on businesses today and the impact that is already being seen and the strategies that are being developed for the future.
Tower 42, 33rd Floor
25 Old Broad Street
London, EC2N 1HQ.
Who should be involved?
Senior business leaders including those responsible for the strategic direction of their business - CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs, GCs, Global HRDs, founders.